Sparklike Laser™ - Gas Testing
Inagas is proud to represent Sparklike who over the last 15 years has become known for their non-invasive gas detection devices. The Sparklike Handheld™ and Sparklike Laser™ are considered industry standard worldwide.
The Sparklike Laser™ product is based on laser technology (TDLAS) to measure the Oxygen content inside an IGU, results are then converted to display an Argon, Krypton or mixed inert gas reading.
- Analyse double and Triple IGU
- Analyse through coated and laminate glass
- Accurately determine IGU glass and cavity thickness
- Accurately measure from 1-99% gas content
The Sparklike Laser™ is available in two distinct versions.
- Sparklike Laser Standard™, an offline solution for test labs and desktop use.
- Sparklike Laser Portable™, a whole system integrated into a heavy duty case with wheels and a battery for mobility in factories and building sites.
|Thickness measurement accuracy||+/- 50 um (*)|
|Gas measurement accuracy||+/- 1,5% StDev.(*)|
|Measurement Time||Double glazed unit (DGU) 16-22s and triple glazed unit (TripleGU) 18-30s //
Laser Online: DGU 9s and TripleGU 15s
|Maximum IG thickness||51mm (from surface 1 to surface 3 with DGU, from surface 1 to 5 with TripleGU)|
|Minimum glass thickness||2mm|
|Main power supply values||Selectable 100-240|
|Max. input power||250W|
|Connections||RJ-45, 2x USB 2.0|
|Display||10,1″ Touch Screen|
|Software||Custom Sparklike Laser StandardTM / Sparkelike Laser PortableTM version, Windows 7 Embedded Standard|
|Data Logging Capability||Virtually unlimited|